The holidays are just around the corner! While it may be a couple of months away, right now is still the best time to plan ahead and set your holiday campaign in place. As Benjamin Franklin rightly said, “Failing to plan is planning to fail,” and we know this to be true! Even more so for your business’s campaigns. Successful business campaigns require meticulous and strategic planning. More often than not, this planning stage is done in advance to ensure that all the wrinkles are ironed out before the busiest time of the year. So, what exactly do you need? Allow us to walk you through it…
- Clear objectives – First things first: What do you want to achieve with your holiday campaign? Identifying your objectives will, in turn, help you identify the following:
- Timelines – How much time do you have from this day to your target launch date? What are the tasks and projects you need to complete days before the big day? By planning with clear objectives and well in advance, you will be able to eliminate stressful factors such as tight deadlines and the pressure of finishing everything so you can enjoy your holidays.
- Content and strategy – What type of content you need will also depend on the objectives you want to achieve. Do you want more social media followers or more leads turned into clients? The type of content you will be pushing out and the message you’re sending to your audience is definitely affected by your objectives.
- Budget – How much you spend on your content as well as the manpower needed to build and execute your holiday campaign will be determined by your objectives too.
By having a clear picture of what you want to achieve from a campaign, you are able to map out your blueprint for success. This vision for what you want to achieve can make or break your holiday campaign!
- Your marketing channels – Do you intend on using traditional marketing materials (billboards, newspaper/magazine ads, etc.) or do you want to take advantage of having a strong digital presence? Your marketing channels have a HUGE impact on your holiday campaign and getting your brand out there.
- Digital assets – There are several types of digital assets including but not limited to creative content (graphics, text, videos), organic, and paid content. Depending on your needs and objectives you can use one or all of these assets to your advantage.
- Strategy – What offers will be made available to your target audience? Are you planning on giving special members-only deals on your website or will you be giving out 20% off for early birds over the holidays? Or maybe, you’re adding value to your customer journey by giving a free material… There’s a LOT of different ways to pique your audience’s interest!
- A professional team to support you – All of these can be overwhelming—especially when all you want to do is focus on your business, clients, and your family over the holidays. This is why you need a professional and experienced marketing team to support you. From the early stages of planning to building your strategy and executing all of the steps, we’ve got you covered. We are here to alleviate the stress so you can focus on scaling your business and doing more of what you love!
Allow us to take that overwhelming feeling away and help you lay out a clear path for your holiday campaign… and more! With remi360, you will have a suite of tools paired with expertise in the business. You can rest assured that we can create a tailor-made holiday campaign and marketing strategies especially for you.