This site is owned and operated by remi360 inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At remi360, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION remi360 GATHERS AND TRACKS
remi360 gathers three types of information about users:
* Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in polls and/or assessments, or to contact us for more information.
* Information remi360 gathers through tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does remi360 provide any information about an individual user to a third party.
*Information remi360 gathers about customers (account holders) may be passed on to third-party partners of remi360, based upon the customer preferences on their account.
remi360 Gathers User Information In The Following Manner:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy (Email)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. remi360 gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the unsubscribe page.
We may offer interactive polls and/or Assessment tools to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and/or assess their organizational readiness and effectiveness for certain sales and marketing processes. remi360 may use a system to “tag” users after they have participated in a Poll/Assessment, so they can participate only once on a particular Poll/Assessment.
We offer the following for-fee services, which require voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Online Marketing Tools suite of products, including microsites, landing pages, email marketing, and other tools. The information we receive from users setting up an account may be passed on to remi360 partners, based upon the preference of our account holder. remi360 also tracks logins, and other information on service usage by our account holders.
remi360 tracks user traffic patterns throughout our site. This information is kept for remi360’s use only, and to better target and serve our audience with relevant information and services.
remi360 tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas.
USE OF INFORMATION
remi360 uses any information we gather to enhance our user’s experience with our company and the products and services we provide.
As stated above, we use information that users provide in order to send out electronic newsletters, to develop and evolve the content at our site, evolve the services that we offer, and to enable users to participate in polls and/or assessments. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. The information gathered is for remi360’s internal use, or the use of our partners.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
remi360 uses the above-described information to tailor our interactions, as well as our content to better suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party that is not a remi360 partner, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
remi360 operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
* Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
* Opting not to agree to the terms and conditions of being an account holder.